Tuesday, July 29, 2014

In Which I Ignore My 4 Month Disappearance After Post 1 And Talk About Life

I haven't really been the greatest human being in a while and I hope to find the cause of that pretty soon. I keep making excuses to get out of things by pointing out my busy busy life, and yet I still find time to zone out and pretty much lie around and stare out into oblivion.

Things Kimi has or has not been doing since school started and I got back from America:

1. Basically let my closet become a battlefield. Clothes are strewn all over the place I'm not even sure where my underwear are....... But rest assured I still wear underwear everyday, but just keep on using 3 certain ones because they're the only ones I can find. Okay, TMI.
2. Sold my soul to the orgs. I started out the school year dreading my orgs namely Lulu and Lala (duh I can't say...) and I honestly wanted to quit everything even that god forsaken VP position, but I ended up actually loving every moment of it...???
3. Neglected my book blog and my reading challenge, causing me to be 20 books behind schedule and forgetting to post important things on the blog. I suck at this I really really do.
4. Went out every week in the month of June because my friends are totally awesome, and even if my bed was calling out to me.
5. Started watching anime again. Namely, Free! Found something new to fangirl over, because gay dudes swimming is just so attractive.
6. Tried to use my new drawing tablet, but failed miserably. Though, with some practice I might get better. JUST MIGHT. Hopefully.
7. Crammed/cramming my thesis. We are defending this term, there is no alternative.
8. Lied, and lied. And lied. And lied. Kimi is such a liar.
9. Maybe assigned two crushes after a no crush drought. I'm trying to get better at this whole crush thing just because I kind of want to feel better about myself. But that makes no sense. Whoopeedoo.
10. Didn't read any of my school readings. As usual.
11. Met a bunch of famous people because of SMC. This is my 2nd year and there are no regrets at all. Might've told an international news anchor from BBC about my theory of aliens kidnapping the Malaysian plane that disappeared. 
12. Found inspiration to become in media again. Thankfully. Not sure which path, but all I know is that I like media. That's that.
13. Got some sponsors for org. I am getting better at this. Good for me.
14. My acads are still same old same old. No updates on that department, because everyone knows I'm GC (grade conscious) and at the same time indifferent about my acads. 
15. Kind of pumped up to start swimming again, when the balikbayan box from US arrives with my swimsuit maybe I'll do.
16. Still reading. Finding time to read everyday.
17. Still writing. Finding time to write everyday.

Well so far that's all I've been doing and I probably forgot some things. But anyway, see I am quite a busy penguin but I am enjoying my life anyhow. Juggling all of these things like acads orgwork and hobbies is hard work but I am up to the challenge because I am awesome. 

Hopefully my next blog post could actually be about how I could become a better human being. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com