Sunday, March 23, 2014

In Which I Tell You Why I Made a Personal Blog

... and in which I tell you there is no definite reason for creating this blog,  other than because I want to.

Isn't that the best reason for doing anything ever?

I discovered blogging when I was 11 years old and in a span of 3 years I had 3 blogs up and running. When I started college, I went under the radar for a while when it came to blogging. Now, I rediscovered the joy of blogging, because of my book blog and TV blog, both I created only this year.

I don't know what got me into it again, aside from the fact that I sincerely missed writing and posting things on the Internet for everyone to see. Oh oops, that kind of sounded differently in my head. Anywho, there's just this therapeutic feeling I get every time I finish a blog post, and it doesn't even matter to me if anyone's reading - it's just great to get things out.

Through this personal blog, I wish to make sense out of my fantastic albeit uneventful and sometimes boring life, and hope to find myself amidst all my hobbies and fangirling. Because, really, who am I without all my obsessions? I'm not so sure myself. So in this personal blog, I will be talking about my life OUTSIDE these things and hopefully become a step closer to find out who I am.

---

Alright, that was some crap I pulled out of my ass. Really sounded all flowery huh. Okay now I have to get some schoolwork done, and I don't even know where to begin. So, adios, ciao, goodbye - whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com