Friday, January 23, 2015

In Which I Tell You About the Cockroach n My Bathroom

Did I ever tell you about the cockroach in my bathroom?

No? Nada? Negative?

Alright, here you go. 

It was a normal morning, and I was about to take my daily shower (well duh of course I bathe everyday), when I stepped inside the shower area and accidentally stepped on a... you guessed it, cockroach. It would've been a pretty traumatizing thing if I WERE afraid of cockroaches (which I'm not) but since I'm not (did I mention that already?) it was just a basic regular experience for me, as if stepping on a lizard (oh wait that isn't normal either is it...). Unfortunately though, my foot was way too heavy for the poor little thing that it got squished, and its innards started oozing out. I know, that's pretty graphic and disgusting, I have to agree with you on that. The thing is though, the cockroach wasn't actually dead yet. Cockroaches have this weird life span, it's like they have nine lives (oh wait that's a cat) that makes it impossible for basic people to kill them. But since I'm not a basic person -  I was blessed with awesome cockroach killing skills that manifested ever since I was 8 years old and had my first encounter with a living cockroach who tried to live in my shoe, wait okay let's not get carried away - I was able to kill the cockroach. Well of course, I don't really relish on the thought of killing or dead cockroaches. Even if I'm totally capable of doing this cockroach murder, I wouldn't really do it for no reason because I'm kind of part Buddhist and we have this belief that you get reincarnated to smaller beings like cockroaches if you do bad things, and of course I didn't want that. But then, I considered the situation, and decided that the cockroach had to die - to get it out of its misery. I mean I had already squished it, and it was still alive, probably suffering. So for it to die would be a good thing right? So I killed it. I won't get into too much detail with how I did the deed, but just so you know it involved my foot of course. Here's a picture of the cute little mongrel:


Too bad he had to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com